2. Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
If you’re looking for supreme comfort and a journey that leaves an everlasting effect, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is the trip for you. The 14 cabins of the train are modelled after various famous palaces of the country. Also, it contains multi-cuisine restaurants, spas and bars on the train itself and other mindblowing things! So if you’re looking for a laid back and royal experience, trust the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels to live up to its name!
Operational time: October to March.
Routes: This train stops in all the major tourist spots in Rajasthan. Tours to the city and the historical places are included in the trip. So, the major stops include:
- Jodhpur – Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada.
- Udaipur – Forts, palaces, and hotels of Udaipur.
- Chittorgarh – Vijay Stambha, Gaumukh Reservoir, Rana Kumbha Palace.
- Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambhore Palace and Ranthambore National Park, Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple.
- Jaipur – City Palace, Hawa Mahal.
- Khajuraho – Khajuraho Temples.
- Varanasi – Ganga Ghats, Sarnath.
- Agra – Taj Mahal.
Duration: 7 nights and 8 days.
Check out their Website.